Juma – Where do you think you are going?
Jesus is on a journey with his disciples. When they get to a resting point, he gives money to one of his disciples for food. The disciple goes off and seeks and finds a market. While there, he realizes Read more [...]...Read More
Juma – Allah does not make mistakes
Allah does not make mistakes.If a corporation runs with a leader then how do you think this universe runs? Human beings don't change. Khamr was there before. The form may be slightly different. Read more [...]...Read More
Juma – When Ramadan begins
When Ramadan begins, the gates of mercy are open.The first 10 days are of mercy.The next 10 of forgiveness.Then the last 10, of redemption.Attain piety this month.Give respect to Allah, Muhammad (Peace Read more [...]...Read More
Juma – Master (planner) and slaves
Allah does not make mistakes. If a corporation runs with a leader then how do you think this universe runs? Human beings don't change. Khamr was there before. All forms of vice Read more [...]...Read More
Are birds Muslim?
1. Baba, are birds Muslim? 2. [laugh] You are so cute mashallah. 1. But are they? 2. Yes. 1. How? 2. Well, they listen to Allah subhanawatallah. They follow what he says. 1. So that's why they're Muslim? 2. Read more [...]...Read More
Is heaven always clean?
1. There will be rivers of honey and milk in heaven. 2. Rivers of milk? 1. Yes. 2. How? 1. It just is. 2. Won't it get dirty? [1 smile's] 1. This is the miracle of Allah and Jannah. 2. Jannah is Allah's Read more [...]...Read More
Allah has wings
1. Allah has wings. 2. No baby, he does not. 1. He can fly. He is in the sky. 2. He is actually next to you. 1. Yeah right here, next to me. I can punch him [giggle] 2. No baby, you cannot do that. Read more [...]...Read More
1. What's your name son? 2. Sayf. 1. Nice name. Do you know what Sayf means? [2 nods] 1. What's it mean? 2. Sword. 1. Do you know who Sayf Allah was? [2 shakes his head] 1. Khalid bin-Walid. Remember Read more [...]...Read More
Can Allah see us?
1. Can Allah see us? 2. Yes dear. 1. Where is he? 2. He is next to you. 1. But I can't see him. 2. I know, he is unseen, but he is close to you. 1. Where? [2 looks at 3 with a How do I explain this...Read More
Athab in this life and the next
1. Bro, promise me you will make dua for me. 2. I did man, I did. What do you want me to say now? You make dua for me! 1. Listen, I'm serious, I promise I will help you. [sigh] 2. Man I made dua, I went Read more...Read More