1. Bro, promise me you will make dua for me.
2. I did man, I did. What do you want me to say now? You make dua for me!
1. Listen, I’m serious, I promise I will help you.
2. Man I made dua, I went to the mosque for myself, took the kids, I’m broken. Nothing happened.
1. And your kid?
2. Nothing. He doesn’t speak, nothing. The only thing I had going in my life, and that was taken. Walahee athab in this world and the next.
2. I don’t even pray anymore.
[Turns around and walks away, shoulders crumbling in…]