1. Imagine your dad…you’re Christian right?
1. Okay. Imagine your dad has a Christian friend and my dad has a Muslim friend.
1. Now let’s say Christian friend dude commits a crime. Let’s say something heinous, like a mass shooting. Why do you have to apologize for that?
2. I don’t understand your question.
1. Why must you apologize for that? What’s the problem. It’s a question.
2. What do you mean? Why the hell would I apologize for that?
1. So you won’t?
2. I never did anything!!
1. So why the hell do you expect me to apologize the other way around for somebody (Muslim) else?? Yeah. Case closed.