1. The German’s don’t like anyone else but themselves.
2. Well I knew a black guy from there, he said the same thing. But it isn’t Germany, Europe doesn’t like anyone but themselves. Look at France, they hate Muslims.
1. You kidding me, they don’t even like each other. When I was in Germany, a Greek guy almost died by a bunch of skin heads.
2. Did he have dark hair?
1. Well probably, he didn’t look German. There were beating him with poles, the man nearly died!
2. Wow, crazy.
1. Guess who saved him?
1. A sworn enemy! A Turk! That’s why I don’t look into this country level nonsense or nationalism. I look at people as individuals, period.