Salam brother, your definition of Islam…
Posted On January 19, 2017
[Tying my shoes at the mosque after Maghrib and overhear 2 brothers talking]
1. Salam brother. I believe your definition of Islam is not completely correct.
1. Islam does not mean peace. I think it means submission literally.
2. But you have Salam in Islam.
1. Yeah that’s true, I mean, yeah, when you practice Islam, you should experience peace. Salam is one of the root words in Islam for sure.
2. Oh okay.
1. Yeah like submission of your will. A muslim is someone who submit’s their will.
2. Right, right.
1. Look it up.
2. I will.
1. I mean I could be wrong but yeah.