1. My father was from Bethlehem.
2. Oh. Palestine?
2. And your mom?
1. She was English. English white from Jamaica.
2. Oh I see. Have you bin to Bethlehem?
1. Actually no. Never been to that part of the world. Don’t understand why they keep fighting.
2. Well it’s one group, the Israeli Jews (Zionists) who are oppressing the local indigenous Palestinians. They have all the power.
1. Yeah, I don’t think it will ever be resolved.
2. You’re right, it won’t, not until the Israelis realize there are other people who deserve to live there too.