[James Rizkallah flashes across the screen.]
1. James Rizkallah. Does he work here?
2. Yes he does.
1. Is he Arabic?
2. Yes he is.
[At that moment, James walks by.]
2. James, this gentleman was wondering about your name.
1. Your name, it sounds very Arabic.
3. Yes it is.
1. But you’re Christian?
3. Yes I am.
1. Your name means sustenance from God.
3. Yes I know that. [smile]
1. Rizk means sustenance. Allah is Allah.
1. You Christians say Allah.
3. Yes we do. In fact all Arab Christians do.
1. Yeah man, I just recognized the meaning the minute I saw that name.