1. Do you speak Hindi?
[The conversation switches to Hindi]
2. Yes very well.
1. So tell me about the Muslims in India, they have no power.
2. What are you talking about bhai? They just won over 30% of the seats in UP. UP is a province in India, Uttar Pradesh. And anyone who does well in UP has influence.
1. What about Modhi? You have so many hate groups against Muslims like the BJP and RSS.
2. There are groups like that but Modhi is trying to change that image. The main thing is education. Those that are educated can see that there are groups that are trying to divide people.
1. The most educated are the most corrupt. Look at all those leaders, they are responsible for killing the most people!
2. It’s true these leaders are bad…and they’re educated but the people know better. This kind of stuff happens in villages.
1. Not in cities? Of course it does.
2. Well yes but there are a lot of people who come to the cities.
1. Why is there so much hatred against Muslims?
2. Bhai it isn’t like that. Let me tell you, most of my friends are Muslims and Christians.
1. I’ve bin to India once and to tell you the truth, I was a uncomfortable because of the Hindu majority…I’m from Pakistan…
1. And that society is much different, it’s all Muslim mainly
2. Well it’s not like there isn’t violence in other communities. There’s that politician Bal Thackeray who worked with Beharis, I’m sure you have heard of Behar?
2. It’s another province, and he worked with rich Beharis in Bombay to get rid of all the poor Beharis.
2. Because they want to have control. You know bhai it’s always the same story, now USA is doing all the invading, droning and killing yet they aren’t the terrorists?
1. Exactly. They can do whatever they want but when someone fight’s back, they’re the terrorists!
2. Exactly bhai.
1. If some Muslims took over New York City wouldn’t the American’s fight back?
2. Exactly, most definitely. Have you seen Agent Vinod with Saif Khan?
2. It’s talking about this. How the government put’s groups against each other and then comes around and acts like the moral saviour and protector.
I checked out Bal Thackeray after and realized he was a militant Hindu with venomous hate for Muslims.
An example quote:
“They [Muslims] are spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The… country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them [Hindu Maha Sangh] in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis.” Bal Thackeray