1. Are there squash courts in Pakistan?
2. What do you think?
2. We’ve had world class players.
1. But I’ve bin to Pakistan and never seen any squash courts.
2. They’re everywhere man. Schools, universities.
1. But you gotta pay to play, people are poor.
2. Yeah so? You pay here don’t you?
1. Well yeah. But you got to be well off then. People don’t even know about nutrition.
2. Hey man, it’s a poor country. When you’re not sure where your next meal comes from and how you’re gonna pay the bills, there’s no way you can think about nutrition.